Friday, June 29, 2012

Thirsty Marlin: Quasi Meeting!

This will be a nearly wordless post.  Our regularly scheduled meeting had to be canceled due to inclement weather.  However, there were many who just wanted to get together for companionship and food and drinks.  The Thirsty Marlin was nearby, the waitstaff was willing and the puppies were good.

What more needs to be said?! Since I can't tell by looking who many of the puppies are, I may not be able to caption all of the photos or rather caption them correctly.  What's that saying about all black cats at night....  I'm sorry.

Feel free to add a correction in the comments and I'll fix the caption!  I would like to thank Michele for sharing her photos as Fred and I were on vacation and not able to be at the quasi meeting.

Stephanie and Coastie, Susan with Jam and Sue.

I think this may be Liz.

Perhaps Gail and Tabina?


Coastie under the table.
Liz, black lab down under a chair.

Katy, a golden, eying some children throwing rocks in a pond (off camera).
I think this is Jam, Liz and Gail mixing it up.

Jam letting the server know that you cannot pet a coated dog. 
Liz?


No comments:

Post a Comment